Apr 1, 2018

Stampin' Up Scallop Circle Punch




Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Easter !!!

I am sharing a 3-d to celebrate Easter/ Spring. It's a really simple design
using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch. I used 4 punches- 1" circle punch, 1-3/8"
scallop circle punch, small oval punch and a flower punch.
I added a few embellishments and it's done. I used a Hershey nugget for my treat.
Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
chat
Product List
Scallop Oval Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
[119856]
$18.00

2 comments:

Maria Eugénia said...

Hello from Portugal 💙
I follow your blog by Bloglovin and you make such a beautiful things!
But today is for asking you if you tell me where I can buy this beautiful pink ribbon.In another project you used too another color: light blue. I can' t find them here in Portugal 🙄 Thanks. Maria Eugénia

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi Maria,
I'm so glad you stop by and I appreciate you following my blog.
The ribbon is called Chevron ribbon and it's stampin' up retired product.
I'm sure you can find it on etsy or ebay.
Thanks so much,
Chat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...